This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Creeper on 154

IH CUB Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185 Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Lo-Boy related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
BigBill
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000

Re: Creeper on 154

Postby BigBill » Tue May 11, 2010 6:46 pm

Guys for tires contact hamiltonbobscubs on ebay. He can ship them to you using UPS. The guy who drives the BBT just loves to come to my house. He rolled those big B29 looking 13.6x16 turf tires on rims out the back door on the BBT and he was very happy to get rid of them. The tires & shipping was well worth it for me anyhoo. At the time i couldn't find used 13.6 tires anywhere. So far the wider 13.6x16 tires work great inm the softer areas on my land while mowing. I also purchased the 10" front rims with tires from him too. I took off the 8,3x24 and the solid rims/hubs with the 12'' 4 rib front tires. He also had the 5 lug front spindles too.

But the 8.3 turf tires work great in the winter with ladder tire chains/wheel weights when snowplowing. The 5 lug 12'' rims with three rib tires with front wheel weights work better in the snow for steering too. If you have snow where you are.
I'm technically misunderstood at times i guess its been this way my whole life so why should it change now.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

georgecullen
10+ Years
10+ Years

Re: Creeper on 154

Postby georgecullen » Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:56 pm

I'm looking for creeper gear parts for my 185 Lo-Boy. I need the 3 planet gears, planet gear carrier and the carrier bushing.
If anyone has a creeper to sell or part out. If needed I would by the shaft with these things on it or the whole creeper unit.

Return to “Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185”