This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Crop circles and seat time

IH CUB Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185 Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Lo-Boy related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
arthurpbloom
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 11964

Crop circles and seat time

Postby arthurpbloom » Fri May 14, 2010 5:09 pm

I promise to curb my enthusiasm in the future, but there have been exciting developments in the 154 Division of Bloom Enterprises.

I put on a new mule drive belt, and tightened the PTO belts under the metal guard. I sharpened the blades. I tested the PTO for slippage, and found none.

I revved up the deck, and slowly lowered it into an area of 6" high lawn, and I produced three perfect crop circles of mowed lawn. No squealing, no whining, no protests.

I just mowed the back acre which had gotten out of control over just the last three days, what with rain/sun/rain/sun and no mower to gain an advantage.

Now I understand what you guys mean by "seat time." What a pleasure.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

oojimmyc
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 80003
Tractors Owned: '69 IH 154 Lo-Boy

Re: Crop circles and seat time

Postby oojimmyc » Fri May 14, 2010 7:20 pm

:)

Return to “Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185”