IH CUB LoBoy Series - 154, 184, 185 Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your LoBoy related issues.
Moderator: Team Cub
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
10 posts • Page 1 of 1
Has anyone done business with these guys recently?
I ordered a belt on 9 May, and have not received it yet.
Just wondering if they are usually slow to ship.
I have tried calling them, but their lame telephone system will not accept messages.
Emails have gone unanswered.
IH Cub Cadet Warehouse
1220 Roosevelt Rd.
PO Box 52
Walkerton, IN. 46574
I believe some of these places have changed there way of contacting them or have gone out of business. Try a search for cub cadet parts or cub cadet warehouse???
I'm technically misunderstood at times i guess its been this way my whole life so why should it change now.
Here's a link to their website, has several phone #'s listed: http://ihccw.com/
"We don't need to think more,
we need to think differently."
Yup, that's the place. Yup, those are the phone numbers that they don't answer. The police in that town say they're still in business, but the owner is having personal problems, so he may be a tad distracted. I'll give 'em another week.
I don't know about anyone else.. but this kinda caught my attention.....
I have no idea and I have no interest in this business. However, I do know that they have been around for a long time and have served the Cadet community well over the years. Sometimes small business owner's have family issues that must be dealt with or possibly other unexpected issues. When one is self employed, there is no one else to carry the load. BTDT and when something catastrophic happens, then the owner must decide which he/she must place a priority on. Much of the time the business usually wins out.. but sometimes family or other important issues must prevail to the discomfort of customers. It is unfortunate.. but life happens. It behooves us to consider that we do not always have the answers as much as we wish to.
I am not sure, but somewhere I seem to have read that they are having a family emergency. If that be the case.. is it not the fair/neighbourly thing to wait and see what happens before passing judgment I know it is hard, but having been there, I now take into consideration that there are factors beyond one's control that can affect a business. Since this is just my hobby .. even though I use my Cubs to provide foodstuffs for my family, it is still just my hobby and I can wait a bit. Patience is a virtue for a reason..
Glad it all worked out
10 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests