Thank you all

Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:20 am

Recently bought a cub lo boy 154.Tractor is running but lots of problems most minor. Thru this forum have found most of the answers to problems I've had such as PTO clutch,Shifting fork loose,draining trans, and so on.Now I have to take on the wiring problems something that I look forward too always enjoyed wiring problems believe it or not. Right now when you start it the power stays on to the starter just a push pull switch turns on and once started if you shut off switch kills ignition circuit.I have all kinds of wiring diagrams and enough to rewire my tractor but I don't have a cub lo boy diagram anybody know where I can download one?? So thanks guys your problems have helped me overcome my problems.

Re: Thank you all

Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:34 am

See if this one helps.

http://www.ihregistry.com/wire/K16.pdf

Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:46 pm

Thanks Don that will work :D

Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:14 pm

Glenn:

I don't have a lot currently on my server for the Numbered Cubs but it is slowly getting there. Currently I do have the TC-131 Parts Catalog Revision 8 Index which might be of some assistance. Added to the wiring diagram from the IHRegistry you should be good to go.

Congrats btw :applause: on acquiring your 1st Cub, I am sure it won't be a solitary unit for long. Cubs have a strange way of mulitplying :lol:

Image to Farmallcub.com :big smile: Forum Family. And you have come to the right place for all things Cub related. If you click on the Site Rules, Regulations, & Important Information, it will point you to :arrow: the Welcome Wagon wherein you will find links to many useful sites and topics. One of which is the Cub Manual Server. Enjoy!.