This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Front mount blade for number series???

IH CUB Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185 Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Lo-Boy related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
DarinO
10+ Years
10+ Years

Front mount blade for number series???

Postby DarinO » Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:13 pm

I had found a cub blade a few weeks ago that was in some weeds at a local implement dealer. I didn't look real close, but it was a cub blade, and the guy said that was all they had. I thought it was a midmount blade for a F cub, but was missing the bell crank, and rear mount. I went back today, planning on owning the blade. They had sprayed the weeds, and I noticed that things didn't look like what I thought I'd seen the first time. I'm guessing it's from a numbered series cub. I went in and another guy said he thought it was off of a 154 cub, but couldn't be sure. I took a picture with my phone, but I didn't get a very good angle on it. I don't think it's complete, but someone familiar with the number series can probably tell, even from these pictures. What do you think?
Attachments
0813101222.jpg
"that'll take the mule out of the melon patch!" Bub Baker

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Front mount blade for number series???

Postby Bigdog » Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:20 pm

Looks like it is all there. Ralph just posted one on the for sale forum. Look at his pictures and compare to what your dealer has. It is definitely a number series blade.
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

DarinO
10+ Years
10+ Years

Re: Front mount blade for number series???

Postby DarinO » Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:27 pm

Thanks, BD. That's what I get for not checking the classifieds first! Ha. It is missing the 2 large flat brackets that seem to attach where the large pin/rod would mount to the drawbar on the F cub in the mid mount position. That must have stayed on the tractor.
"that'll take the mule out of the melon patch!" Bub Baker

Return to “Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185”