IH CUB LoBoy Series - 154, 184, 185 Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your LoBoy related issues.
Moderator: Team Cub
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
exactly with no snow .or if i fly my piper cub and landed on the bridge 40 min,, but id be overloaded with weight..but im still screwed i cant cross the border without a passport .its a smoking deal to me but getting them is another story. chains for my tires is 200 bucks
ya if you could get em across to us side in buffalo ,ill take em and 50 for gas is more then fair to me thanx. ill pm ya for payment and arrangments . i work 12hr 3pm to 3 amshifts on second shift getting ready to leave ill get up with ya after i get up in the am ted thanx steve
I been planning on using these tires for my fel/backhoe project. Plus i been thinking of going with them on my 154 with the snowplow too. The 650-10 3 rib tires look awesome. I'm thinking the 11.2 ag's on the rear using 10"x24" farmall a rims fitted to fcub rim centers will work to get the 11.2 sneakers mounted on the 154. I prettyy much have the plan on how to adapt the rims to the rim centers already. I think the 11.2's are only $149 each. I have the 10" x 24" rims and rim centers already. The 14.9x24 ag's i had were too big. I need the 154 to be a tad higher so i can fab the higher/longer reach backhoe. I just need one good summer to finish my fel/backhoe project. Last summer wasn't good health wise. Bill
My thinking is as i/we get older we/i won't be able to change attachments health wise, yet the work still needs to be done. So each tractor will be set up to do each task and stay that way. Then all i need to do is sharpen blades, grease and change oil, check and change belts, and tune ups. I see all the older people struggle to do things here and thats not going to be me. I'm planning now for when i get wosre as i get older. Its just something for the youngins to think about now.
My tractor plan is;
1. #1 int154 13.6x16 turf tires 10 rims on front w/turf tires, 3pt hitch, 60" 3260 mower deck (mainly used for mowing), w/3pt ripper
2. #2 int154 w/creeper/54" IH snowplow/dirt blade (maily used for leveling dirt and pushing snow)
3. #3 int154 w/creeper, front end loader/backhoe (for digg'ins)
4. FCub w/ Kub Klipper Brush hog (small stuff thats too big for the finish cut mower/snowplow, plan- a pto driven log splitter, easier to move around with the fcub)
5. Cub cadet 100 w/creeper and rear tiller, 36" snowblower
6. Cub cadet 70 w/ snowplow and firewood trailer
7. Cub Cadet 1200 w/ 44" mower
8. Cub Cadet 122 w/ 48" mower deck, 42" snowblower
9. Cub Cadet 108 w/creeper, 42" mower deck, 36" snowblower (backup for the 100w /tiller if the 100 craps out)
10. Cub Cadet 104 w/38" mower deck (trimming smaller areas were the larger decks can't go)
11. Cub Cadet 108 w/creeper (not sure yet what to do with it)
12. Cub Cadet 122 (not sure what to do with it yet)
13. Cub Cadet 124 (not sure what to do with it yet)
14. Bolens 1053 (not sure yet)
15. Speedex 8hp (not sure yet but if i get an offer its gone it does run)
16. 68" triple reel mower(not sure yet)
I'm technically misunderstood at times i guess its been this way my whole life so why should it change now.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest