plow bracket

Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:55 pm

Image could anybody give me these dimensions of the bracket in pic . i have everything but that l bracket and i need to make one thanx steve

Re: plow bracket

Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:45 am

Do you have the bracket for the left side? The left bracket on my 184 looks to be a mirror image of the right bracket. The holes appear to be at the same locations. Just the bend at the bottom is reversed.

Bill Shaver

Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:44 pm

bill thanx for the reply , i dont have either side or bottom, any side you could give dimmensions of would be gratefull .like you said just the bend is different.thanx steve

Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:58 pm

I can give you the basic measurements. The plate is 5/16 thick X 12.5 in wide X 14 in long. The top arm ( to the tractor frame) is 4 + 11/16 in. wide and the vertical arm is 3 + 7/16 in. wide The bent sections are 2 in wide for the cross plate to set on. The only hole that you can't get a dimension on is the single hole on the lower leg, that is 9.5 in from the top edge and 3/4 in in from the rear edge. I'm not sure on how to copy a drawing to this post. Send me a PM and I send it that way if needed. All holes are drilled for 1/2 in bolts.

Bill

Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:06 am

bill thank you very very much those measurements those will work fine. thanx for taking the time to do it ..steve

Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:11 am

Where are you located? I may have some parts. Bill

Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:45 pm

im in western ny on the pa border how much for the two L brackets if ya wanna part with em

Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:42 pm

bought the steel to make the two l brackets 55 bucks for 5/16 steal plate

Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:50 pm

I'll have to llook for what i have. I'll give them to you for the postage only what ever i have. Bill

Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:01 pm

BigBill wrote:I'll have to llook for what i have. I'll give them to you for the postage only what ever i have. Bill

thanx bill they can be built ,,,but bolt on and go is much better i need the l brackets, and the cross over piece that connects the 2 together ,, i seen em on ebay once and forgot to bid on em :( steve

Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:55 pm

I think i have the left side only, if you want it let me know i may have the center section too. I'm looking. I need your address if you want it. Bill

Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:54 pm

BigBill wrote:I think i have the left side only, if you want it let me know i may have the center section too. I'm looking. I need your address if you want it. Bill

pmd ya my address bill steve