IH CUB LoBoy Series - 154, 184, 185 Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your LoBoy related issues.
Moderator: Team Cub
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds
or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
1. My 154 has constant clutch problems. Someone has put a split shaft with a u-joint for speed of removal but the pressure plate oscillates back and forth to where the splines wear out on the shaft. The clutch brake pads wear out in a weekend of use. Any thoughts?
2. I have the original IH snowblower for this tractor but no creeper drive. Does the creeper just bolt on to the front of the trans and then the clutch to the front of that?. Then I would have to shorten the driveshaft. Any creeper drives available?
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:44 pm
- Zip Code: 56586
I see creeper drives on ebay. "hamiltonbobscubs" I purchased an extra creeper drive from him already. Bill
I'm technically misunderstood at times i guess its been this way my whole life so why should it change now.
- 5+ Years
- Posts: 5705
- Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:02 pm
- Location: in northern usa
- Zip Code: 00000
Return to LoBoy Series - 154, 184, 185
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bill Hudson and 2 guests