This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Mower Height Gauge

IH CUB Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185 Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Lo-Boy related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
bobconnor40
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 17362

Mower Height Gauge

Postby bobconnor40 » Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:59 pm

When using my old Cadet 124 it is easy to raise the mower to other height settings
for different areas. The lowboy series has only the stop bolt for the lowest setting.
Has anyone thought of building some type of gauge to read when the mower is set
at some position higher than the stop bolt setting? I was thinking of something like a rod
with numbers attached to the deck up through a bracket with a hole. Or maybe something else.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Phazer
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 46975

Re: Mower Height Gauge

Postby Phazer » Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:49 pm

I'll take a wild butt guess here and say it might have to do with the multitude of different mower decks that can be fitted them.

Return to “Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185”