This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

IH50 154 cub low boy shop manual download?

IH CUB Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185 Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Lo-Boy related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
chugah chugah
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000
Tractors Owned: crapsman lawn tractor
154 lowboy
ran an old steel wheeled ferguson in the 50's as a kid

IH50 154 cub low boy shop manual download?

Postby chugah chugah » Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:03 pm

Hi Folks
Cant seem to find the right manual IH50 on your manual list to download or peruse - they have numbers I cant relate to but the manual is IH 50 I believe
Thanks for putting em up and available Rudi
There are some out there ebay etc - prob pirated and too expensive for me
I am putting new bushings in waggly wheels soon as they arrive, and doing valves next and topping tranny if I can find the right bolt heads
It sounds like IH Hy Trans hyd fluid goes in tranny [s] as well? Bit of a leak near clutch- any leak additive acceptable?
but definately no generic gear oil right?

Thansk for your replies!
Jim chugah chugah
got new plugs in and changed eng oil- running much better and moved it into port carport so she is dry and can work on it
its a good plow just with the bucket so I am happy- my crapsman plow/mower is a basket case w bent frame after 20 years and weird tranny problems so it is parked [ engine 22hp good] till I get a cheap parts tractor to switch into
Hear the just law, the judgment of the skies:
He that hates truth shall be the dupe of lies;

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Jim Becker
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 55319
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: IH50 154 cub low boy shop manual download?

Postby Jim Becker » Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:32 pm

It is an I&T manual. Go to the manual server and click on "I&T IH-Series Shop Manuals".

Return to “Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185”