This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Medina Ohio tractor heaven!

IH CUB Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185 Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Lo-Boy related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
DerekO
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 44256
Tractors Owned: 1946 ford 2n
1951 mead mighty mouse-crawler
1974 185 cub lo boy

Medina Ohio tractor heaven!

Postby DerekO » Sat May 12, 2012 2:45 pm

Anyone near medina Ohio ever seen the collection of antique tractors on pearl road? He has 6 or 7 number cubs ( including a 184 that was burned in a barn fire), countless 9ns and some f cubs as well. Truly awesome place. I was allowed to walk the property and it's sweet!

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

BigBill
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000

Re: Medina Ohio tractor heaven!

Postby BigBill » Tue May 15, 2012 11:08 am

I live to the east but would love to go sometime out west more just to stop and look.

I been hearing there are more tractors in numbers from Penn west for many years now. There's a big tractor flea market and get together in PA in jan or Feb with food and a big bonfire too. He also told me the people are awesome out there too. These are the people who use horses and carrages too and they really know how to put on a party and gathering with great food too.
I'm technically misunderstood at times i guess its been this way my whole life so why should it change now.

Return to “Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185”