This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

cub 154 specs

IH CUB Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185 Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Lo-Boy related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
bigjohn
10+ Years
10+ Years

cub 154 specs

Postby bigjohn » Tue Apr 12, 2005 6:30 am

Can you guys tell me the weight, max length and max width for a cub 154? Trying to figure if I can fit one in my toyota.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Tue Apr 12, 2005 8:12 am

I don't have the specs, but just looking at one they appear tp be pretty much the same dimensions as a cub lowboy. If your toyota is the compact version rather thatn the full half ton, I would say no way, even if it's the 1/2 T version i would not reccomend it. Renting an open UHaul trailer would be a better alternative.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Paul B
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 40218
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Paul B » Tue Apr 12, 2005 5:04 pm

An owners manual I have list the length as 94", overall width as 52" (with standard wheels/tires, not turf , which are wider), height is 49" to top of steering wheel. It does not list a weight, because of the variable equipment I suppose, but a Farmall Cub is listed starting at 15xx lbs in an Antique Tractor Guide I have, and a 154 will be in the 1500-2000 lb range, or more, depending on optional equipment. I would not try to haul it in the bed of a Toyota or any other pickup. I know, some people claim they haul them all the time in a pick-up, but I won't.

Return to “Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185”