As you can see from the pictures below the fix went off with out a hitch (which never happens). After inflating the bike tube I could hear the leak, but couldn't find it so it was off to the tub. I marked it with a wax pencil under water and took it back out to the garage. I cut away the fin from the problem area exposing the pinhole. Using a micro wire brush on the Dremel I cleaned the area and prepared it for solder. A quick shot from my 400 watt pistol grip style soldier gun was just what the Dr. ordered.
The hardest part of this repair was deciding whether or not to use the acid free radiator clean-out concoction I got at the store. Didn't want to "clean out" some build-up that was plugging other leaks. I figured what the heck and went ahead and cleaned it out, seemed to work pretty good too got all kinds of scale and build up out. I hooked up the tube again for the final pressure test and put in enough air it started to bypass the cap. All in all it took about an hour or so.
No idea if other areas will start to pop up or if this was an isolated weak spot, the rest of the radiator looked to be pretty solid. Even poking around the pin hole seemed pretty good. Fingers crossed.
BTW, got the tub cleaned up before she got home so we're good!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.