This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Throttle cable

IH CUB Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185 Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Lo-Boy related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
GreaseMnky85
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 49242

Throttle cable

Postby GreaseMnky85 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:07 am

I have to replace my throttle cable. I picked one a new one, but I am missing the pin that is goes into. I thought about just using a bolt drilling a hole into it and a couple nuts to hold the cable. Any other ideas would be great.

Thanks

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

RaymondDurban
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 32536
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Throttle cable

Postby RaymondDurban » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:28 am

The original pin is able to pivot so that the cable doesn't get in a bind and stayed straight. If you use a bolt and the nuts to secure the cable, it should work as long as you can figure out a way to get it to pivot within the rockshaft to keep the cable in a straight line.

GreaseMnky85
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 49242

Re: Throttle cable

Postby GreaseMnky85 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:47 am

i was thinking let the bolt remain free so it could pivot then the bracket that holds the case should keep it straight.

Return to “Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185”