Fri Feb 17, 2006 8:53 pm

:idea: Or you could use the Slinky-Pipe exhaust system :idea: That dont sound right, Hmmmm!!, Maybe it is called Flex pipe, Or was it gopher/mole hole pipe. Not the exterminator pipe type in the barn though. :shock:

Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:03 pm

Hey you guys are BAAAAD! I was trying to be helpful.


Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:34 am

8) Hi Donny

Looks great is that going to be that virginian barn you were looking at :?: The round pen in the back looks to be the same one I got from TSC. Keep up the good work :!:


Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:05 am

If you get the tractor stuck inside you can always put a BIGGER :) overhead door in the end of the building. That means you can buy a BIGGER tractors :D . I have heard of people doing what everyone is talking about :oops: . I haven't done that :wink: .