Farming and rural life discussion forum. Cooking, hunting, gardening, fishing, critters, etc.
Moderator: Team Cub
Several years ago (on the old server) someone gave a website for rehabilitating old barns and farm houses. Does anyone know what the site is? That's what I'm working on, so I'd like to find the site.
- 501 Club
- Posts: 564
- Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 11:35 am
- Location: Morristown, New Jersey
- Team Cub
- Posts: 11853
- Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2003 3:14 pm
- Location: TX/MN
- Zip Code: 75048
- Circle of Safety: Y
Great website..Thanks Jim.
- Cub Pro
- Posts: 1934
- Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2003 9:16 pm
- Location: way high up in the Huachuca Mt. at the bottom of a deep dark canyon
- Zip Code: 85615
- Tractors Owned: 6 Cubs and no mas.
1947 Circle series Farmall Cub with Armstrong lift, belt pulley, 5"rims 6" tires, SN 563
1949 Farmall Cub with high crop option and hydraulics
1955 Farmall Cub with fast hitch
1955 International Cub Loboy with fast hitch
1957 Farmall Cub with fast hitch
1959 Farmall Cub with fast hitch
Return to Farm Life and Better Half Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest