Wed Feb 02, 2005 3:31 pm

Just got my January American Agricultrust Magazine.. Page 15 under machinery is a rodenator. It uses propane and oxygen to blow out Moles and gophers. I think that John had a post on them a while back. Looks as if they work but not cheap. course a man lose a cow or two to gophers it would pay off..

Bill
Last edited by beaconlight on Wed Feb 02, 2005 11:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:37 pm

The website is http://www.rodentator.com/ There is a movie you can watch of it in action, though it takes a while to download. Sure would be fun to play with.

Sat Feb 19, 2005 5:35 am

Well Dan...We got some of the BIGGEST possum here in East Tennessee that you'll EVER SEE :D ! But, from what yer discribin'...your's ain't a possum...I believe y'all have got yourself one XXXL Ground Hog :roll: ! AND, I agree with my PAL & Neighbor "Kentucky Ralph" on the FIX, but with ONE ADDITION :lol: ...Back Hoe...12 Guage...FULL CHOKE on the 12 guage :lol: . Y'all will have enough "Ground Hog Nuggets" to feed a family of 12 and have leftovers for the Nascar race the next day 8) !