Re: What's YOUR least favorite VARMINT?

Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:11 pm

varmint
1. an irritating or obnoxious person
2. any usually predatory wild animal considered undesirable


By definition here are my least favorite varmints:
1. People who interupt my day by showing up at my front door uninvited - Mainly salesmen and people carrying bibles and asking me if “I’ve been saved.”
2. Mosquitoes.

Re: What's YOUR least favorite VARMINT?

Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:36 pm

timmartin wrote:varmint
1. an irritating or obnoxious person
2. any usually predatory wild animal considered undesirable


By definition here are my least favorite varmints:
1. People who interupt my day by showing up at my front door uninvited - Mainly salesmen and people carrying bibles and asking me if “I’ve been saved.”
2. Mosquitoes.

I bet you enjoyed the movie "Second hand lions" :wink:
If you didn't see it, rent it. Its worth your while and keep you post in mind. :lol:
Mike.

Re: What's YOUR least favorite VARMINT?

Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:03 am

Lt.Mike wrote:
timmartin wrote:varmint
1. an irritating or obnoxious person
2. any usually predatory wild animal considered undesirable


By definition here are my least favorite varmints:
1. People who interupt my day by showing up at my front door uninvited - Mainly salesmen and people carrying bibles and asking me if “I’ve been saved.”
2. Mosquitoes.

I bet you enjoyed the movie "Second hand lions" :wink:
If you didn't see it, rent it. Its worth your while and keep you post in mind. :lol:
Mike.


I think the funniest part is all the vegetable seeds they buy from the door-to-door salesman... I won't ruin it for anyone who hasn't seen the movie. That and the yacht in the pond at the end of the movie. I might have to dig that DVD out of my collection this weekend and watch it again.

Re: What's YOUR least favorite VARMINT?

Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:34 am

Possums! ugly, nasty! Just no use for them.

Re: What's YOUR least favorite VARMINT?

Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:16 am

timmartin wrote:I think the funniest part is all the vegetable seeds they buy from the door-to-door salesman... I won't ruin it for anyone who hasn't seen the movie. That and the yacht in the pond at the end of the movie. I might have to dig that DVD out of my collection this weekend and watch it again.

I knew you'd connect with that movie. :lol:

Re: What's YOUR least favorite VARMINT?

Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:07 am

Yankees, The baseball team that is Haha, Spring is here.

Re: What's YOUR least favorite VARMINT?

Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:09 am

Joe Malinowski wrote:Yankees, The baseball team that is Haha, Spring is here.

.
Careful around them critters...don't want to get pricked by their needles.

Re: What's YOUR least favorite VARMINT?

Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:31 am

Chuckwheat Farm wrote:
Joe Malinowski wrote:Yankees, The baseball team that is Haha, Spring is here.

.
Careful around them critters...don't want to get pricked by their needles.


Don't be a PILL :!: :lol:

Re: What's YOUR least favorite VARMINT?

Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:55 pm

Image

Re: What's YOUR least favorite VARMINT?

Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:00 pm

rickguns wrote:Image


If you bag a couple of those you could have a nice winter coat!

Re: What's YOUR least favorite VARMINT?

Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:28 am

Biggest Coyoyte I ever saw, Wolf?

Re: What's YOUR least favorite VARMINT?

Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:13 pm

#1.Chicken Hawk
#2.Raccoon
#3.Snakes
oh and anything requiring a poop scooper
Oh and for a good all round varmint
trap a 20 shotgun :)