Snow!!!

Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:06 pm

Sorry to get all of you snow haters going, but we here in Northern NH just got about 4" and still comeing. Here's some pics of the Cub doing a nice job of showing that weird white stuff who's boss :lol:
and
if that doesn't work, chech my album's out at http://www.photos.cubfest.com/index.php?cat=10037

Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:19 pm

We haven't got any snow yet, but they are callin for it on the back of that nor'easter that is coming in the wake of Hurrican Wilma. She is knocking on my door as I write... forward bands have been at us for about 3 or 4 hours already...

Water level in the pond is up there again.

btw, Cub and blade looks real good :!:

Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:40 pm

thanks Rudi, The cub is now starting to rust because of the paint mix-up at the local NAPA or CRAPA store a few years back. And for the Noreaster we are supposed to get 5-10" of snow before it's over, makes for bery bad driving because it's so wet. I have a spare set of weights for the back if it needs them, it did suprisingly well in the wet snow though.

Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:56 pm

down in MA we are jusy gettin rain :x

Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:26 pm

That's what my brother said, he's just down in Concord at college and he said that they are only getting rain, but up here, we are lucky :lol: well, kind of :?:

Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:22 pm

y'all can keep it up there.

Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:28 pm

Same thing here, it is snowing now. The news said we could get 10 inches. I got to get my loader plow together!!

Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:48 pm

Send some to Indiana!! We're only getting our first frost tonight :cry:

David C.

Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:53 pm

SNOW :?: :cry: You must have talking about me....I hate the white stuff, well actually not the snow itself, just the cold part. Mother nature needs to invent snow that will last when it's 90 degrees, :lol:

John

Wed Oct 26, 2005 7:58 am

No, you have to have the cold, that's what makes it fun :!: David C, if you want some, i will try to send you some :wink:

Mon Oct 31, 2005 2:31 am

SNOW?
Brittany Fr. is still basking in it's 2005 Indian Summer, just now we are up to 19°c most days down to 13 at night. Occasional overnight rainstorms, the stream has just awoken as it passes through the corner of the garden.
Frost Snow! Oh dear!
Pat

Mon Oct 31, 2005 5:14 pm

just to let you know Pat, you are almost at the magic "501" :!: on your posts.

Yes the snow is good, but it's almost gone right now, only lasted a few days but caused some havoc down here. (over here from you) And boy would i llike to have a summer right now, i would then get all of the wood split :)

Tue Nov 01, 2005 3:04 am

Hey thanks Jostev, In fact with a post about McCormick France in trouble I've arrived, That's a lot of waffle that I've sent over the ether!
Look out for the next 501
Pat

Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:25 am

Congrats to Pat to the 501. As far as snow we received about 2 inches on this past saturday and by noon on sunday it was 65-68 degrees and today we are supposed to hit 70.

go figure.