This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Veterans Day

Anything that might not belong on the other message boards!
John(videodoc)
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 61944
Tractors Owned: -
55 F-Cub - snow plow and chains
3 Demonstrators Restored.
"Bette" - 22 mower
"Roxie" - 144 Complete Cults'
"Sandy"(Done) 193 Plow
1950 Demo, "Billie"
-(Woods 59")
Corn Stalk Cutter
23a Disc
&
2005 Mahindra w/FEL
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby John(videodoc) » Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:01 pm

being a vet myself i "manipulated" the powers that be into having our office close and have a team building day at my place. heres my toys out and getting ready for the quests.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

jim turner
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 64784
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby jim turner » Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:01 pm

From one Vet to all the rest Thanks for our freedom it is so good to live in the great USA though we did make a few sacrifices it was well worth it.
Here in SW Missouri the folks were all out in remembrance of the Vets today our local school had a special assembly for us along with guest speakers from the Army and Marines now serving in Iraq they gave us all a certificate of appreciation just a really nice program for the Vets but also teaching our young something about patriotism. My prayers for the family's who are serving now and that has served
Jim Turner

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:09 pm

I was a reject when I tried to enlist in 66, but my deepst appreciation and respect goes to all our past and current service men.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Return to “Off Topic”