Made It Home

Anything that might not belong on the other message boards!

Moderator: Team Cub

Forum rules
1. Keep it clean.
2. Keep the discussion civil.
3. Name calling is not allowed.

Politics and religion are two topics that tend to degenerate into a violation of one of the three simple rules above.

The mods and the site admin reserve the right to "lock" or "delete" any discussion that in our opinion, is "heading in the wrong direction."

MOST of all, be respectful of your fellow Cubber's opinions. Don't expect to change someones belief system from a simple forum on the internet.

Made It Home

Postby Merlin » Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:53 am

Got home Saturday and it sure feels good. I got sick 3 times and spent a few days in the hospital with pneumonia, but I am improving every day. The wife was down in her back for 2 weeks at her sister's house. Just being home should help. Thats the last of our crazy jaunts though. I told you about 2 Cubs an old man tried to give me, but I couldn't just take them. We got on a price that was acceptable to both of us. His neighbor has a Cub sitting on a fence row about in the same shape that he wants to get rid of and told me to take it too. So I gave him half for it that I gave for the other two. Now I have to go get them. It's just 40 miles though. (like I need more Cubs) Two of them has good Woods belly mowers on them. One doesn't have any tools at all and is missing the carb.. It will be a while before I can do anything with them because I have some damage to my place that has to be taken care of first. I missed the board and wanted to say hi to everyone. Take care.
Merlin
CubPro Emeritus

eBay ID: merlin582

Postby Bigdog » Sun Nov 13, 2005 8:20 am

Merlin - Glad to see you made it home OK. Now don't overdo it workin' on those cubs. Hope your damage is minimal at home. It sure is good to see you back.
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com
Bigdog
Team Cub
Team Cub

Zip Code: 43154
Circle of Safety Award
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Cub-Bud » Sun Nov 13, 2005 8:28 am

Welcome back Merlin. 8)
"Never forget where it is you come from, or you may find yourself someplace you don't want to be"

Greg Norman
Cub-Bud
Team Cub
Team Cub

Zip Code: 38658
eBay ID: Cub-Bud
Circle of Safety Award
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:06 am

welcome back merlin, we had been concerned about you.
"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government
to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the
government lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." Patrick Henry
John *.?-!.* cub owner
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide

Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby Donny M » Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:24 am

Welcome back, Merlin.
I went through Hammond on Friday and was wondering about you. Glad you made it home :!:
8)
Donny M

Postby Patbretagne » Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:07 pm

Hi Merlin
It seems that Cubs are just atracted to the magnet of a good home, Keep your health, the Cubs will still be there later when you are ready,
Best wishes
Pat
Patbretagne
501 Club
501 Club

Return to Off Topic