Bigdog, Santa and Li'l Lildog

Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:33 pm

In case you're confused, Santa is the one in the middle.

BTW, I think I overheard Bigdog talking to Santa about attaching a cubfinder tranceiver to the sleigh - something about splitting the take 50/50.

Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:56 pm

haha that's a good picture

Sun Dec 04, 2005 10:48 am

Why is it, every time I see BigDog's picture I have this irresistable urge to start singing A Little Bitty Tear :?: :!: :roll:

Sun Dec 04, 2005 10:53 am

Rudi, I wish I could sing like he did. (Or sing at all for that matter.) Oh well, I guess I'll just have to settle for good looks!!!!!! :) :) :)

Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:27 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oooh that hurt :!: :D :lol: My chuckle muscle is getting it's excersice today 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yup, ole Burl sure could sing purty... I have always liked his folksy tunes.. gives ya a warm feeling..

Sadly all of the really great artists I grew up singing along with have pretty much all passed on.....

Sun Dec 04, 2005 4:27 pm

Rudi count your blessings, as I do that you are still here!!!!! Every morning is a thank you Lord and each day a gift from above.

Bill
PS I csn't sing either.

Sun Dec 04, 2005 6:33 pm

From the LOOKS on sombodys face he knows what he's getting for Xmas.
A BIGGER CUB HAULER :twisted: :twisted: :D :D :D

Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:48 am

Bill:

Yup, every morning and every night, thank the Lord for all of his gifts to me and my family...

Dale:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :oops: :oops: :oops: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: Just the one thing he DOESN't need :!: :!: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Dec 11, 2005 4:59 am

Actually, Rudi....I always think of Burl Ives as a christmas memory....and yes, the Dogster kinda does trigger that memory, doesn't he.

He also triggered another one.....I was a shopping mall Santa in 1983....worst job I ever had. You'd think it would be fun.....but it's all about beards that smell like lysol, cause you have to share them with the other santas, and suits that don't get dry-cleaned often enough, even though 20 kids urinate on your lap every day.

Ah yes, the joys of the season......

Have a Holly-Jolly Christmas everyone....LOL