This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

IHCC National Directors Election

Anything that might not belong on the other message boards!
Mike Schmudlach
10+ Years
10+ Years

IHCC National Directors Election

Postby Mike Schmudlach » Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:16 pm

The ballots went out to all of the members of IHCC. There is one problem.
They ask for your National Number to be put on the ballot.
Very few people actually know thier National number so will probably not vote.
Call you State Chapter Membership Secretary to get your National number ( not your state number) if you do not know it and PLEASE vote.

Mike
30 + tractors including 2 French Super Cubs, French Cubs, 1963 Industrial Cub, 1955 Cub Highcrop etc...German and French built IH tractors and some bigger IH tractors. Of course I have about 20 IH trucks and an IH refridge in the Shop.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Don McCombs
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 21550
Tractors Owned: "1950 Something" Farmall Cub
1957 Farmall Cub w/FH
1977 International Cub w/FH
1978 International Cub
1948 Farmall Super A
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Don McCombs » Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:41 pm

I voted, but used the four digit number on the mailing label. :?
Don McCombs
MD, Deep Creek Lake

Proud Member of Maryland Chapter 39

The best teachers are those who show you where to look, but don't tell you what to see.
A. K. Trenfor

Mike Schmudlach
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Mike Schmudlach » Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:14 pm

Don,
A lot of people are doing that. That number is a number used by the mailing service.
We went over with the national on how to do this right but of course they know better and screwed it up again.
Time to vote out the old and get a whole new slate. :-)
Mike
30 + tractors including 2 French Super Cubs, French Cubs, 1963 Industrial Cub, 1955 Cub Highcrop etc...German and French built IH tractors and some bigger IH tractors. Of course I have about 20 IH trucks and an IH refridge in the Shop.

Cub-Bud
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 38658
eBay ID: Cub-Bud
Tractors Owned: Four FCUBs, one IH Lo-Boy, one B Farmall, two Cadets, and a John Deere B.

Postby Cub-Bud » Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:32 pm

Mike, I did the same....will my votes count :?:
"Never forget where it is you come from, or you may find yourself someplace you don't want to be"

Greg Norman

jim turner
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 64784

Postby jim turner » Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:44 pm

Mike I have all my correspondants since I became a member and there was never a number assigned to me so I also use the number off of the mailing label
Jim Turner

Super A
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 28521
Tractors Owned: Collector of Super As, Corn Pickers, and a buncha other junk. Even a Cub now and then...

Postby Super A » Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:00 pm

Can we just send it without the number?

Al
White Demo Super A Restoration Updates

Let us pray for farmers and all who prepare the soil for planting, that the seeds they sow may lead to a bountiful harvest.
Celebrating 75 years of the Super A: 1947-2022

Mike Schmudlach
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Mike Schmudlach » Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:11 pm

We all have a national number and a chapter number if you are a member of a state chapter. I just found out my National Number tonight. :-)
If you put a return address on your ballot they should record your vote.
I am going to raise a lot of hell in the next few days about this. I have already talked to some of the National Board members and they know that they screwed up again. They just DON'T LISTEN. We warned them about this.
I can only raise a stink for a few more days because I am going to Europe next week. ( IH Tractor Show in Germany)
We will make sure every vote is counted.
Mike

Super A
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 28521
Tractors Owned: Collector of Super As, Corn Pickers, and a buncha other junk. Even a Cub now and then...

Postby Super A » Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:22 pm

Mike Schmudlach wrote:We all have a national number and a chapter number if you are a member of a state chapter. I just found out my National Number tonight. :-)

Mike

Yeah, I know, and I have one, but it ain't worth my time to email our state sec. to get it. Be sure you light into 'em good.... :twisted: I find I have less and less patience with stupid stuff like that--and having to put your address on there and THEN needing a member number fits neatly into that category..... :x

Al
White Demo Super A Restoration Updates

Let us pray for farmers and all who prepare the soil for planting, that the seeds they sow may lead to a bountiful harvest.
Celebrating 75 years of the Super A: 1947-2022

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:33 pm

There is quite a discusion aobut this on the Redpowermagazine.com site. It seems no one knows their number, and the state secretarys are swamped and don't know them either.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

IH GIRL
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby IH GIRL » Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:54 am

I was looking back at the previous membership cards I have and at least for Missoui the postcard like receipts they mail out after you pay dues has both our State and National numbers on the address label for some of the years, but not all, so that what we used. Mike, why can't they just use the return name instead of numbers.
Jamie
JP Tractor Salvage

Mike Schmudlach
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Mike Schmudlach » Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:36 pm

Jamie,
That is what we suggested by the powers to be decided differently.
One of the National guys almost seemed offended that I did not carry my National Card in my wallet. If I carried all of that stuff around it would look like George Kastanza's wallet (or Guy Fay's).
I don't even carry my wife's picture ( I don't even carry money for that matter, the former has it) :-)
The Wisconsin Chapter does not send out renewal membership cards.

Mike

Return to “Off Topic”