This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

TEEFERS ARE GONE

Anything that might not belong on the other message boards!
Mag Man
10+ Years
10+ Years

TEEFERS ARE GONE

Postby Mag Man » Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:34 pm

WELL JUST GOT BACK FROM DENTICE. Dont know how many got yanked but the novacane is starting to wear off and mouth is starting to burn and throb. Will let you all know more in a day or two. Thanks for all the home remedies and talk.
JON

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Dan England
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 71770

Postby Dan England » Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:52 pm

Jon: Let me know how it goes. I am going to be losing quite a few within a few months. I have been fighting a losing battle with gum disease for several years and am about ready to admit defeat and have them removed. Sure hate the thought of dentures, tho. Dan

Mag Man
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Mag Man » Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:24 pm

This is what I know Dan, He had a heck of a time getting one of my eye teeth out. He shook it and pulled and reposition hid plyers about 5 times then he had to pull the left over shreds out. The next thing i felt was what I thought was stiching me up and that's what it was So I know he got two but actually I believe he got 4 out 2 without me feeling a thing. :D The worst part of the whole thing was the needle in the roof of my mouth :oops: . I have had a lot of needle in my life and that was one of the worse. So hopefully you will get gas and not know anything. I told him to take them all he checked them out and said no leave the front ones and get plates. So next week I go and get one more bottom one pulled and stitches out and should be ok until the next one breaks.
JON

John Niekamp
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 62301
eBay ID: jniekamp66

Postby John Niekamp » Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:03 pm

Jon,

I will think of you later when I am eating my steak and corn on the cob, :lol: :lol: :lol:

MAN I hate when I say them mean things :twisted: (Be just another thing BD will shake his finger at me on) :cry:

But Really I hope you get back to normal soon and best of luck, I know it's no fun to have a aching tooth or teeth !!!!

John
Machinist
1954 Regular F-Cub "PRB" (Puckett's Rust Bucket)
1955 International Cub LoBoy "SQUATTY"
1954 3800 series Chevrolet flat bed grain truck "Ole Ben"
1975 Case 1737 skid-steer

Return to “Off Topic”