This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

re-building an old mototcycle

Anything that might not belong on the other message boards!
dennnis79
10+ Years
10+ Years

re-building an old mototcycle

Postby dennnis79 » Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:05 pm

Hi.

Thanks to the help ans support of this forum, i was able to successfully re-build the engine on my cub and keep the whole tractor in top running condition.

But now I have another challenge facing me. I have a 1977 Honda 750 motorcycle that is in dire need of attention.

I know that no other forum can match the strength and character of this one, but I was wondering if anyone knows of an older honda specific forum. I've googled a bit, but I haven't found anything that even comes close to this.

Any hints would be appreciated.

Thanks.
dennis
"Hey, I didn't get a harumpf outta that guy!"

Dave (69 lo-boy)
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 23047

Postby Dave (69 lo-boy) » Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:08 pm

I don't know of any forums, but I bought a 1973 Honda 750 K3 new and rode it for several years, about 40,000 miles, lot's of memories.
Question: How do you tell how happy a biker is?
Answer: Count the number of bugs in his teeth!
:lol:

John Niekamp
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 62301
eBay ID: jniekamp66

Postby John Niekamp » Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:56 pm

Dennis,

I don't know of any one particular Honda forun/groups, but you may want to try going to Yahoo groups here at: http://groups.yahoo.com/ and type in the type of group your in search of. Use the blank, "Find a group"

I have SEVERAL groups that I belong to on Yahoo and granted they may not be quite as good as Farmall.com they are at least a good start. Sometimes even inside these group(s) they have links to even bigger and better support and parts, things of this nature.

There were litterly 1,000's of the 650 and 750 Hondas made, so there not to be some kind of forum or group is highly doubtful. You may want to try different kinds of searches on the link I provided, but I will be willing to bet you will have a few hits atleast.

John Niekamp
Machinist
1954 Regular F-Cub "PRB" (Puckett's Rust Bucket)
1955 International Cub LoBoy "SQUATTY"
1954 3800 series Chevrolet flat bed grain truck "Ole Ben"
1975 Case 1737 skid-steer