This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

A little Help For The Troops: Please dont Move

Anything that might not belong on the other message boards!
Mag Man
10+ Years
10+ Years

A little Help For The Troops: Please dont Move

Postby Mag Man » Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:42 pm

HI Guys I posted this also On the YT but have had no responces.
THANKS GUYS I GOT WHAT I NEEDED
THANKS JON :)
Last edited by Mag Man on Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

TOOLMAN
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 90210

Postby TOOLMAN » Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:26 pm

3969 Members

1954 Cub quick hitch /Plow
1947 Ford 2N
1948 Green Machine Model M (i know)
Knowledge Is Power
and Power is Knowledge
"The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of the low price is forgotten."

TOOLMAN
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby TOOLMAN » Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:29 pm

Jon
Tell them its for the Troops they may ship a big batch for free
Hey thats the least the can do right
God Bless America!
3969 Members

1947 Ford 2N
Knowledge Is Power
and Power is Knowledge
"The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of the low price is forgotten."

brian kov
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby brian kov » Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:25 am

Jon , if they dont havem there let me know there is a place kinda near me and their logo is candy from all over the world .they have any thing . 8) baldingers in zelionople pa.
1955 intrnational lo-boy w/ fasthitch, 1960 farmall cub w/fathitch .fasthitch moleboard ,disk,carryall rotovator,54a blade,I.H. 1ooo loader , Syms all wheather cab. PROUD MEMBER OF THE 500 CLUB LO-BOY THAT IS . 1972 154 lo boy

Mag Man
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Mag Man » Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:27 am

You Know that may be just the ones :D :D :D :D
I contacked one distributor and told them and they said they did not care who they were for unless I ordered 1000lbs to forget it. :oops:
I will have to see about ordering some of the above. I knew you guys could come through.
JON

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Circle of Safety: Y
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:29 am

Jon:

Those are available in ANY corner store, 5 and dime, or department store here in Canada. Long time favourite of youngsters who wanted to immitate Mom and Dad who smoked..

Bad message.. on two counts.. smoking and sugar....

And I agree with Tony:

Send an email to the company that makes em. Tell them that they are in high demand by the troops to give to kids.. just like Wrigleys was in the 2nd and Korean war.. and Nam I guess..

Wrigley's used to send cases over specifically for goodwill and to help the troops... this company should do the same.. !

IT will SAVE Soldier's lives by promoting goodwill with the kids and eventually their families..
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

Mag Man
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Mag Man » Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:43 am

THANKS EVERYONE,
I just am in the process of ordering $50.00 of them there bad boys. And when he comes up I am going to give him the info. I am sure that a first class sargent that sends troops and supplys to the front lines will have more pull on a company then I have had. I did a search for over a week on my server, Google, Yahoo, and alls I could come up with is the big boxes like the cigs come in. And they were not the same he says.
You guys are life savers I knew you could do it. When it comes to getting things done the cub guys are #1.
:D :D :D :D :D :D

TOOLMAN
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby TOOLMAN » Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:30 pm

:) :) :) :) :)
GLAD TO HELP A BUDDY
Glad we could help you and our Troops out
anytime buddy
3969 Members

1947 Ford 2N
Knowledge Is Power
and Power is Knowledge

Eugene
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 65051
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Eugene » Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:31 pm

Magman:

Might I suggest that the information on the desired candy be forwarded to the overseas unit commander. His commissary, liquor store, post exchange should (will if enough pressure is applied) be able to order any quantity deisred.

Also, if the candy is being handed out to local children - US military has funds available to purchase good will incentives.

Eugene

Mag Man
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Mag Man » Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:42 am

This guy will bend over backwards to help me out. He is always buying me stuff. & when he comes to visit every morning between 5:30 and 6:00 he is at the door with fresh dognuts or mcdonalds breakfast sandwitches and he never has any him self just for us and the kids. Funny Breed I used to beat the heck out of him when we were kids now he has been in the service for almost 30 years you would think that he would have splapped the heck out of me a few times. Nope. Just keeps bending over backwards for me. I think it has something to do with the respect they teach them in the forces. Thats why when I thought I was going to fail I was really getting down. I am not sure if they are giving these to the kids or them selves to tell you the truth they do some strange things to keep them selves ocupied overthere and here from what I am told. OH the stories. LOL Would not suprise me if it wasnt a bartering tool or just for pokergame chips.
But anyway thanks to all that searched I cant wait for them to come so I can give him some and hope they are the right ones.
JON

Return to “Off Topic”