This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Please Remember Your self As A Kid At Xmas

Anything that might not belong on the other message boards!
Mag Man
10+ Years
10+ Years

Please Remember Your self As A Kid At Xmas

Postby Mag Man » Wed Dec 06, 2006 9:15 am

When I was a kid at Christmas I wanted the hot wheels sizzlers track so bad I could taste it I believe the late 60s early 70"s. Well Hot wheels and Target has brought them back for a limited run. And about a month ago I ordered the big O track, The juice machine. and went to the store and picked up a few cars since the track only comes with one and hope someday my grandchildren will enjoy them Like I did.
But this is what I have decided to do. I am going to give the extra juice machine and one of the cars about $20.00 US away to the Local church or toys for tots or armed service toys for tots, And I hope they enjoy it today the same as I did in the 60"s. Give till it hurts and just remember how much you wanted a toy for christmas when you were a kid that your parents could not afford.
P.S. I wanted to give a new RED RIDER . But in this day and age forget it.
JON

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Off Topic”