This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Harbor Freight $9.99 Drill Master 4" grinder

Anything that might not belong on the other message boards!
BigBill
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000

Harbor Freight $9.99 Drill Master 4" grinder

Postby BigBill » Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:50 am

I purchased two of the Drill Master 4" grinders from harbor freight recently. I had one burnout for some reason. I took it apart to see what happened and found the screws loose on the wire connection that connects the fields otherwise its a good buy my other one is running fine.
If you purchased one of these or plan on purchasing one I would take it apart and tighten up all the wire connections and the screws that hold it together too just to be sure its ok. It seems like a good buy for $9.99 so far. BigBill
I'm technically misunderstood at times i guess its been this way my whole life so why should it change now.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Lance Leitzel
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 45011
Tractors Owned: 1960 Loboy
1974 154 Loboy
1968 72 Cub Cadet
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Lance Leitzel » Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:51 pm

Hi Bill - I've had really good luck with mine as well. It's pretty funny, my FIL comes over a borrows my cheap one when he's doing stuff that might hurt his more expensive one. :lol:
Ego diligo meus tracti.
(I love my tractors)

Return to “Off Topic”