Jumpstarter and picturetrail

Anything that might not belong on the other message boards!

Moderator: Team Cub

Forum rules
1. Keep it clean.
2. Keep the discussion civil.
3. Name calling is not allowed.

Politics and religion are two topics that tend to degenerate into a violation of one of the three simple rules above.

The mods and the site admin reserve the right to "lock" or "delete" any discussion that in our opinion, is "heading in the wrong direction."

MOST of all, be respectful of your fellow Cubber's opinions. Don't expect to change someones belief system from a simple forum on the internet.

Jumpstarter and picturetrail

Postby John Niekamp » Fri Nov 26, 2004 11:09 pm

I see where many of you guys use Picturetrail, so I decided to registered and try out this new picture hosting site. I needed to take a picture of something to try it out this host site and decided I would show everyone what I found today at out local Farm & Home supply store while looking for a new 6 volt battery for my Cub.

In the MADNESS all the idiots looking to get the very best deals the day after Thanksgiving day sales. (me included) I found this little handy-dandy self contained 12 volt 900 amp peak jump starting sytem with a work light, 12 volt accessory plug and 260 lb air compressor unit for $19.95. Came with both a wall cube charger and a 12 volt truck charger. WHAT A DEAL! Since we do the Camping/ATVing thing, I figure this might just come in handy every so often.

Oh yeah, guess what ???

I still didn't came home with a 6 volt battery, DUH, the reason I went out and fought the crowds in the first place. That and to get a new computer system.

John Niekamp

John Niekamp
501 Club
501 Club

Zip Code: 62301
eBay ID: jniekamp66

Postby Donny M » Sat Nov 27, 2004 12:10 am

8)
Donny M

Return to Off Topic