Snow at last!!!

Anything that might not belong on the other message boards!

Moderator: Team Cub

Forum rules
1. Keep it clean.
2. Keep the discussion civil.
3. Name calling is not allowed.

Politics and religion are two topics that tend to degenerate into a violation of one of the three simple rules above.

The mods and the site admin reserve the right to "lock" or "delete" any discussion that in our opinion, is "heading in the wrong direction."

MOST of all, be respectful of your fellow Cubber's opinions. Don't expect to change someones belief system from a simple forum on the internet.

Snow at last!!!

Postby Vern Campbell » Mon Dec 27, 2004 2:06 pm

Finally some snow for the Cub to plow here in downeast Maine! :D :D :D I went to bed with the weather wizards predicting 3-6", blowing and drifting. Woke up at 6 am to 6" on the ground and the forecast upgraded to 9-16", with winds gusting to 40. I just came in from plowing my yard, and got major brownie points for plowing my mother-in-law's yard too. :wink: The Cub with chains performed like a champ. To top it all off, my wife had a scallop casserole and a cold beer waiting for me for lunch. Does life get any better than this?
There are three kinds of men: The ones that learn by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of 'em have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.--Will Rogers
Vern Campbell
5+ Years
5+ Years

Zip Code: 04664
Tractors Owned: 1955 Farmall Cub

Return to Off Topic