This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Rudi Update

Anything that might not belong on the other message boards!
Bruce Sanford
10+ Years
10+ Years

Rudi Update

Postby Bruce Sanford » Mon Dec 27, 2004 8:45 pm

I hope everyone had a good Christmas with family and friends.I gave Rudi a call tonight,since I have not talked to him for a few days. He had a quiet Christmas, with family.He was FALBER/GASTED with the Christmas Muffler and said it will be for tractors shows only.He appreciates all the cards and greetings,from all the Cub Family Friends.He still is not allowed to go down stairs,but hopes sometime in the future will be able to read all of your messages. We just had a nasty Noreastern,dopped 40cm on the East coast.Rudi is probably wanting to get some seat time,but not for awhile.That is all I can tell you for now.A HAPPY NEW to all. 8) :)
Bruce
owner of 48 fcub 34206 Cub cadets 108/102 with mower,snow thrower and blade

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

beaconlight
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 10314

Postby beaconlight » Mon Dec 27, 2004 9:32 pm

Thanks Bruce. So he really liked the muffler. Could'nt hav happened to a better Guy.

Bill
Bill

"Life's tough.It's even tougher if you're stupid."
- John Wayne

" We hang petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office."
- Aesop

Return to “Off Topic”