Anything that might not belong on the other message boards!
Moderator: Team Cub
1. Keep it clean.
2. Keep the discussion civil.
3. Name calling is not allowed.
Politics and religion are two topics that tend to degenerate into a violation of one of the three simple rules above.
The mods and the site admin reserve the right to "lock" or "delete" any discussion that in our opinion, is "heading in the wrong direction."
MOST of all, be respectful of your fellow Cubber's opinions. Don't expect to change someones belief system from a simple forum on the internet.
A woman walked into the kitchen to find her husband stalking around with a fly swatter.
"What are you doing?" She asked.
"Hunting Flies" He responded.
"Oh. Killing any?" She asked.
"Yep, 3 males, 2 Females," he replied.
Intrigued, she asked. "How can you tell?"
He responded, "3 were on a beer can, 2 were on the phone."
- Cub Pro
- Posts: 1932
- Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2003 9:16 pm
- Location: way high up in the Huachuca Mt. at the bottom of a deep dark canyon
- Zip Code: 85615
- Tractors Owned: 6 Cubs and no mas.
1947 Circle series Farmall Cub with Armstrong lift, belt pulley, 5"rims 6" tires, SN 563
1949 Farmall Cub with high crop option and hydraulics
1955 Farmall Cub with fast hitch
1955 International Cub Loboy with fast hitch
1957 Farmall Cub with fast hitch
1959 Farmall Cub with fast hitch
- 501 Club
- Posts: 1081
- Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2003 2:11 pm
- Location: MD, Baltimore and Freeland
- Zip Code: 21234
- Tractors Owned: 1947 FCub 1948 FCub (FrankenCub), 1949 C, 1952 SA, 1963 IH 3414 Backhoe Diesel, 1960 Oliver 880 Diesel, 1945 Mack EF Fire Truck
- Circle of Safety: Y
Return to Off Topic
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests