1. Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I
think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink
whatever comes out?"
2 Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken there?
I'm gonna eat the next thing that comes outta it's butt."
3. Why is there a light in the fridge and not in the freezer?
4. If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why is there a
song about him?
5. Can a hearse carrying a corpse drive in the carpool
6. Why do people point to their wrist when asking for the
time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where
the bathroom is?
7. Why does your OB-GYN leave the room when you get
undressed if they are going to look up there anyway?
8. Why does Goofy stand erect while Pluto remains on all
fours? They're both dogs!
9. If Wile E. Coyote had enough money to buy all that
Acme crap, why didn't he just buy dinner?
10. If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
11. If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is
made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?
12. If electricity comes from electrons, does morality
come from morons?
13 Why do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little
Star have the same tune?
14. Stop singing and read on..
15. Do illiterate people get the full effect of Alphabet
16. Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog's
face, he gets mad at you, but when you take him on a
car ride, he sticks his head out the window?
17. Does pushing the elevator button more than once
make it arrive faster?
18. Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
19. Do you ever wonder why you gave me your email
address in the first place?
LIVE WELL..LAUGH OFTEN
Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up