Guys Ask Your Wives

Anything that might not belong on the other message boards!

Moderator: Team Cub

Forum rules
1. Keep it clean.
2. Keep the discussion civil.
3. Name calling is not allowed.

Politics and religion are two topics that tend to degenerate into a violation of one of the three simple rules above.

The mods and the site admin reserve the right to "lock" or "delete" any discussion that in our opinion, is "heading in the wrong direction."

MOST of all, be respectful of your fellow Cubber's opinions. Don't expect to change someones belief system from a simple forum on the internet.

Postby John Niekamp » Thu Feb 10, 2005 7:53 pm

Em,

Tell me how did that ole Rudi, get himself such a beautiful wife:?: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good avatar Em. Now I can put a face to our phone conservation here while back :!:

BTW, Mary had her surgery today and everything went very well and she's recuperating upstairs. She only had her gall bladder removed and once the doc got inside there.The hernia he thought he saw on the test was just some, well, how can I say this without getting myself in trouble with Mary? how about fatty tissue, would that be politically correct and keep me somewhat out of trouble? AND he could not get to the appendix with doing the laser surgery.

John Niekamp

PS: Sorry Rudi, just couldn't hold myself back on Em's picture, lol
Machinist
1954 Regular F-Cub "PRB" (Puckett's Rust Bucket)
1955 International Cub LoBoy "SQUATTY"
1954 3800 series Chevrolet flat bed grain truck "Ole Ben" and other real useless junk. :)
1926 Model T Ford Tudor "Matilda"
John Niekamp
501 Club
501 Club

Zip Code: 62301
eBay ID: jniekamp66

Previous

Return to Off Topic