Sat Feb 26, 2005 10:54 am

John,
Beautiful country! We should add a new category " VIEWS FROM OUR BACK YARDS" might be interesting. Hrer's mine.

[img][img]http://pic4.picturetrail.com/VOL758/2886648/5823280/86915131.jpg[/img][/img]

Sat Feb 26, 2005 11:17 am

That is fantastic. As I recall, Donny M has a pretty good view too.

Sun Feb 27, 2005 10:15 am

jniekamp wrote:But what is that WHITE in the shed? don't look like a Cub to me, :lol:
I use that to mow around the house and trees, with the Hydrostat it's a lot more maneuverable than the cub. it's been a pretty good rig, but it can't mow with the old Homelite (Simplicity) rig i had several years ago.

Sun Feb 27, 2005 11:53 am

I agree with you there John Cub owner. I had to give ya a little fun static on that, lol

Those Whites are good machines, I had one several years ago myself. Ya just can't use a Cub for everything right? All I have now is my 318 Deere and 1 good Bachtold brush machine and about three more for parts if needed in the future. I just love them Bachtolds for heavy brush cutting.

EVEN THOUGH I need to find me an 8 horse Briggs engine for it before Spring gets here.

John

Sun Feb 27, 2005 12:39 pm

I had a White GT 1650 garden tractor I bought new in 72 or 73. I used it until 1980 or 81 when I bought a cub cadet. My neighbor still has the White. I got the mower, heavy duty dozer blade, 3 point, plow and disc with it. I sold him the mower, plow and blade with the tractor. He washes it down after every use but the only thing he uses it for now is to plow snow and pull a small trailer. He has a new zero turn mower. Not bad for a half acre lot with house and detached garage on it.

Sun Feb 27, 2005 3:57 pm

That large a lot you could cut with a weed wacker!