Navigating CNCGO Website

Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:12 am

Can someone tell me how to find parts on their website. I type sickle mower in the search function and a few belts and CC manuals comes up, etc. Either I'm doing something wrong, or its the design of the website.

Thanks, Bob

Re: Navigating CNCGO Website

Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:29 am

Bob, does clicking on the parts link work for you. I have found a few things that way. I'm still trying to figure it out too.

Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:17 pm

Bob,
I really like dealing with them, but their website is a bit of a challenge. Try this link.

http://www.cngco.com/OrderingDisplay.cfm?GroupID=2&SubGroupID=46

Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:24 pm

I find their website impossible to deal with. A few years ago, I was trying to order some mower blades. Couldn't find them, on the website. PM'ed Ken, who gave me the part number. Website said they didn't exist. PM'ed Ken, and he called me, and I placed the order. Would probably buy more from them, now that they are a site sponsor, if I could! Ed

Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:10 pm

I have given up on trying to navigate their web site as it isd to time consuming for me. Hopefully they will change it one of these days because they give great service from my experience on the telephone. :D

Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:46 pm

I don't order there real often, but when I do I just call.

Al

Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:48 pm

Roy, That gets me a similar list to Messick's, but how did you get there?

Bob

Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:05 pm

Bob McCarty wrote:Roy, That gets me a similar list to Messick's, but how did you get there?

Bob

Well, it took me a while to re-figure it out. :lol:

I clicked on the "Online Catalog" link. Was going to attach a screen-shot, but having difficulties with that.

Bob,
Look at the pic that Barnyard posted. There is an "Online Parts Catalog" link at the lower right corner. That is where I clicked.

Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:43 pm

Mr E wrote:Bob,
I really like dealing with them, but their website is a bit of a challenge.

me too!!!!

David C

Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:50 pm

I gave up on their site weeks ago

Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:28 pm

Roy, That's what I've been missing, right above the "search" box. Unfortunately, they don't show availability and price. That will make it easier to find part numbers, etc.

Bob

Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:08 am

Likle Redfin, I just call them on the phone and they send the right parts. Cheaper than driving 45 minuets north on I-85.

Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:35 pm

I think the problem with that site is that it is designed for people that use it all the time, not for people that only go there occasionally like us. It may even just be an offshoot of the Case/IH site, since it seems to look the same if you go to other dealers parts look ups also.