This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

The Sun and the extra heat???

Anything that might not belong on the other message boards!
BigBill
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000

The Sun and the extra heat???

Postby BigBill » Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:58 am

I'm not sure if anyone else is noticing it but even on the cloudy days i can feel the extreme heat burning thru the clouds beaming on us. I also notice where i sit at the dinner table the sun is setting in another spot. I think the seasons are changing and there actually moving month wise. We may have an early winter in august or september meaning a full on winter.

I been stocking up on can meats and veggies anyway plus the garden is very fertile too(manure). Just incase some of the predictions are right we never know.

The guru's at NASA aren't telling us everything i'm sure.
I'm technically misunderstood at times i guess its been this way my whole life so why should it change now.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Yogie
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 25271
eBay ID: yogiefisher
Tractors Owned: 37 John Deere A
63 Farmall Cub
53 Farmall Cub
56 Farmall Cub
IH 140
Massey 165 & 250
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: The Sun and the extra heat???

Postby Yogie » Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:29 am

I've had enough in this past week, those new little leaves can change colors and drop off anytime now. I'm ready for the winter season again... :wink:
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

KETCHAM
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 44645
eBay ID: kevinb2366
Tractors Owned: 47 Cub 48 Cub 50 H

Postby KETCHAM » Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:42 am

Way to soon for spring,,,,I refuse to cut grass in March......Kevin :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
47 CUB[Krusty] 49 CUB[Ollie] 50 H-- PLOWS DISCS MOWERS AND lots more stuff!!Life is to short -Have fun now cause ya ain't gonna be here long!!!!

Former Member
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Former Member » Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:42 am

KETCHAM wrote:Way to soon for spring,,,,I refuse to cut grass in March......Kevin :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

March?? I have been cutting grass since Febuary. The grass growth slowed during our "winter" but never stopped. We got the warm spell in Feb. and it just took off.

Have had blossoms on the apple tree's for a few days now, and our Charcoal grey car is Yellow with pollen.

Return to “Off Topic”