Worried about Scrivet

Wed May 02, 2012 9:32 pm

Borrowed Scrivets cub lowboy today to mow yard with. I checked oil n antifreeze tires all up even remembered to not hold clutch down while starting it ( he yells alot about doin that), Filled it with fresh gas n started mowin, had a lil session with carb bout half way thru( he says needle valve sticks sometimes) Got all done and decided to check it all over good, since Scrivet is such a kind n lovin brother lettin me borrow his pride n joy of cubs. I had couple maintance issue questions before putting it away. Just tryin to take good care of his baby you know. So i called him to ask about where the marker system fluid goes and he was like not sure what i was talkin about :shock: :shock: I explainded to him you know the system that leaves the neat white mark on top of the rocks in my yard so they are easy to see on the next path. Wasnt sure if its white paint or some kinda special fluid and where the holding tank was :? :? And that was when i got worried he started off on a rant about comin home to adjust some nut behind the steering wheel. I tried to tell him wasnt any fluid tank near the steering wheekl but he kept tellin me he had a big Stillson wrench to use on the nut behind the wheel. Lost signal with him but i sure hope he gets in soon and shows me how to adjust that nut :||):

Re: Worried about Scrivet

Wed May 02, 2012 10:35 pm

RHF:

So how big is that pipe wrench and will it fit the nut behind the wheel :?: :roll: :wink: :lol:

You guys sound like my twin and I.... :shock: :D

Thu May 03, 2012 7:22 am

Feelin the love! :||):
That wrench might also come with an ice pack. :sick:

Thu May 03, 2012 7:57 am

I have known those 2 since they were pretty small, and it always amazed me that they both survived, I always figured one would kill the other, but never sure of which. Looks like nothing has changed. :lol:

Thu May 03, 2012 8:43 am

It's really a shame that your "new" backhoe being delivered NEXT wednesday ended up in the creek upside down. You know it's all down hill and the brakes just didn't hold.