Humor in Craigslist

Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:02 pm

Sometimes I actually read ads eventhough nothing is there that interests me. That shows how bored I am, but hey, sometimes Cub stuff can be hidden there. Other times it's just interesting to read the seller's interpretation of what they have.

This one caught my eye today.
I have numerous things for sale. Please contact me if you are interested in any of them.........

1. 11HP Craftsman Yard Tractor and deck. Old, needs battery. Good for parts or to fix. $75.00 firm
2. Lawnmowers- $30.00 each OBO
3. Craftsman Vacuum Chipper- $75.00 firm
4. Craftsman Radical Armsaw- asking $60.00

Re: Humor in Craigslist

Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:13 am

Barnyard, I thought you would be all over this one:

http://www.farmallcub.com/phpBB2/posting.php?mode=reply&f=4&t=72293

Doug

Re: Humor in Craigslist

Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:44 am

1541 wrote:Barnyard, I thought you would be all over this one:

http://www.farmallcub.com/phpBB2/posting.php?mode=reply&f=4&t=72293

Doug

Doug, that link is a reply to this post.

Re: Humor in Craigslist

Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:19 am

I get a kick out of reading the Free stuff. It is hilarious looking at what they try to get people to haul off for them.

Re: Humor in Craigslist

Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:26 am

John *.?-!.* cub owner wrote:I get a kick out of reading the Free stuff. It is hilarious looking at what they try to get people to haul off for them.


John, you mean like this one?

http://newyork.craigslist.org/stn/zip/3144091700.html

Re: Humor in Craigslist

Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:31 am

Barnyard wrote: Doug, that link is a reply to this post.


Try this one I was just seeing if you were awake this morning :lol:

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/cto/3100566895.html

Doug

Re: Humor in Craigslist

Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:54 am

Mr E wrote:
John *.?-!.* cub owner wrote:I get a kick out of reading the Free stuff. It is hilarious looking at what they try to get people to haul off for them.


John, you mean like this one?

http://newyork.craigslist.org/stn/zip/3144091700.html

Roy, believe it or not, dirt is one of the things folks will take around here. I had to pay $100 for one load to fill a hole in my front yard. If I could have found it free somewhere around here I would have taken the loader over to get it. Of course I would have had to wait for Mike to come up from Louisiana to shovel it off for me. :lol:

Here is one that always gets me. It's one of those where somebody wants their yard cleaned up for free.
http://dayton.craigslist.org/zip/3055474903.html

1541 wrote:
Barnyard wrote: Doug, that link is a reply to this post.


Try this one I was just seeing if you were awake this morning :lol:

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/cto/3100566895.html

Doug

Doug, I've been up for about five hours so I'm just about awake. That one is not too far from me and I hope it sells even farther away. I really don't want to end up on the same road as that. :shock: