Switch to full style
Anything that might not belong on the other message boards!

Forum rules

1. Keep it clean.
2. Keep the discussion civil.
3. Name calling is not allowed.

Politics and religion are two topics that tend to degenerate into a violation of one of the three simple rules above.

The mods and the site admin reserve the right to "lock" or "delete" any discussion that in our opinion, is "heading in the wrong direction."

MOST of all, be respectful of your fellow Cubber's opinions. Don't expect to change someones belief system from a simple forum on the internet.
Post a reply

Re: Back pain, lower.....

Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:50 am

Depending on your problems, it may help or it may not. PT helped me some, and the injections helped a while,but I have reached the point that Percocet combined with sometimes using a TENS unit is about all that keeps me going. Sever arthritis, stenosis (narrowing of opening in spinal column the nerves pass through), and a slipped disk. Needless to say, i don't lift much, and no longer make the dumb moves I used to make such as picking up rear weights by hand and holding in place with one hand while installing mounting bolts. I am paying for doing things like that combined with being badly overweight for most of my life.
Post a reply