This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Eye See Now!

Anything that might not belong on the other message boards!
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 43783
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Eye See Now!

Postby 1541 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:04 am

Eye see, this is really the first human implant of the Bionic Optical Cub Finder (BOCF). BOCF has been in development for years at the Ohio Cub Finder Skunk Werks. The key to downsizing the device from the non implanted BOCF that BigDog has been testing for years is the miniaturization of the unilateral phase detractors. A 21.50% solution of reminative Tetraethyliodhexamine is used to cool the quasistatic regenerator to a comfortable 98.6 degrees. Barnyard was selected from the many volunteers to become the first human recipient. There may be some minor side effects. However, Rick P is on call to help with any necessary adjustments.

Anyway, I am glad that you can see better

Doug
Buckeye Cub Tug
July 26 & 27, 2024
Somerset, Ohio

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Mike in Louisiana
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 71023

Postby Mike in Louisiana » Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:14 am

glad all went well.
1975 cub (LouAnn) serial # 245946, 1941 John Deere Model H

Good judgment comes from experience,
and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. Will Rogers

Jack fowler
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000

Postby Jack fowler » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:41 am

1541 stated:
The key to downsizing the device from the non implanted BOCF that BigDog has been testing for years is the miniaturization of the unilateral phase detractors.

Yes we finally found out about BigDog’s BOCF shortly after the 1st Cub-Arama when Cubs mysteriously vanished. Fortunately unbeknown to BigDog there is a secret anti BOCF device we can follow to guard our Cubs especially when BigDog travels to Cub events. This is one of the last images the anti BOCF picked up. As you can see the non implanted BOCF picks up the color red and then zooms in for a closer look. The secret anti BOCF device picked up BigDog’s BOCF checking out a known Cub owner’s structure.

Now with the Bionic Optical Cub Finder I guess it’s back to locking everything up 24/7. It’s really hard to stay ahead of these OHIO people. :P

Barnyard
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 45030
Tractors Owned: At This Time
40 Farmall Cubs (Round Hood)
2 Farmall Cub (Square Hood)
2 IH Cubs (Square Hood)
5 Lo-Boys (Round Hood)
2 Lo-Boys (Square Hood)
2 Farmall 404's
1 Farmall H
1 Ferguson 20
1 Cub Cadet 125
1 Kubota B-7100

Postby Barnyard » Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:57 am

Thanks Doug, I wasn't so sure I could reveal all the information we had on the BOCF at first. I'm glad we were able to discuss this over the weekend at CI CubFest. Several newer members asked me what CI stood for and I told them it meant Central Indiana. I wasn't sure at the time if I could reveal that it actually stands for "Cub Imaging". As I had noted earlier, the nurses kept loading me up with eye drops before and after the procedure. These drops were to condition my eye to accept the quasistatic regenerator. I will need to take three diferent drops four times a day for a week. Then I will need to take two of those drops four times daily for another week. After that I should be down to only taking one drop four times daily for another two weeks. By then my eye should be able to sustain the heat generaated by the regenerator.

On a good note: I went for my follow up visit today. The doctor said I went from 20/200 vision yesterday morning to 20/20 today. At this rate I should be able to look through barn walls in no time.

So far everything is lImageImageking good.
There are two ways to get enough Cubs. One is to continue to accumulate more and more. The other is to desire less.

Circle of Safety

sdurnal
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 47201
Tractors Owned: 105 & 127 cadet (sacrificed for a 4wd project)

680 Cadet
1964 LoBoy FH
L-54A Blade
Pennington 3 spindle deck
LF-194 plow

Postby sdurnal » Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:47 pm

Eye am glad everything went well!

Larry G
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 46163
Tractors Owned: 1957 Farmall Cub
1963 Farmall Cub
193 Plow
54A Blade

Postby Larry G » Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:03 pm

Good to hear you are on the mend.

Scrivet
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 63664

Postby Scrivet » Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:29 pm

Barnyard wrote:......... I will need to take three diferent drops four times a day for a week. Then I will need to take two of those drops four times daily for another week. After that I should be down to only taking one drop four times daily for another two weeks. .................

First, glad everything went well. Second, there's not a snowballs chance you aren't going to mess this up!

Return to “Off Topic”