Switch to full style
Anything that might not belong on the other message boards!

Forum rules

1. Keep it clean.
2. Keep the discussion civil.
3. Name calling is not allowed.

Politics and religion are two topics that tend to degenerate into a violation of one of the three simple rules above.

The mods and the site admin reserve the right to "lock" or "delete" any discussion that in our opinion, is "heading in the wrong direction."

MOST of all, be respectful of your fellow Cubber's opinions. Don't expect to change someones belief system from a simple forum on the internet.
Post a reply

Found some Bling!

Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:23 pm

Found these at Magic Mart, also IH steering wheel covers. Mods may move if not in right forun.

http://www.outbacktoystore.com/Auto-Acc ... -Piece-Set
Last edited by danovercash on Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Found some Bling!

Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:41 am

Nice! Only thing is, those Farmall floor mats are $29.99 at TSC and $49.99 on the Outback site. I bought a set for my F-250 recently, at $29.99.

Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:55 am

I dont think that was very nice of you to post this site, Its going to get me in a lot of trouble with my wife... :lol:

Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:04 am

Farmall X wrote:I dont think that was very nice of you to post this site, Its going to get me in a lot of trouble with my wife... :lol:

Don't worry about getting in trouble. I know how a woman's mind works. Just buy her one of these and she's gonna love ya !!!

Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:12 am

And if you want her to really love ya, get her one of these. She'll love the handy shelf for soaps and sponges !

Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:40 am

Bob, Man!,When you dig yourself a hole,Ya don't play around. I ain't showing those pics. to the wife.

Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:54 am

yep she would beat me with the vaccum then clean up the blood with the sponge.

Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:42 am

Oh! That's when you might need this...

Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:40 am

Bob Perry wrote:Oh! That's when you might need this...

Really, if you make it that far....... I'm thinking you'll be 6 ft under and no one will hear from you again !!

Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:09 am

tractordad wrote:
Bob Perry wrote:
Really, if you make it that far....... I'm thinking you'll be 6 ft under and no one will hear from you again !!

Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:23 am

Bob Perry wrote:
tractordad wrote:
Bob Perry wrote:

Now that's what I want to be buried in !!!

Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:30 pm

I can't believe they charge another $50.00 if you get the Farmall logo on the outside.

Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:47 pm

The mats were $29.99 at Magic and the wheel covers were $14.99 I think.
Post a reply