Switch to full style
Anything that might not belong on the other message boards!

Forum rules

1. Keep it clean.
2. Keep the discussion civil.
3. Name calling is not allowed.

Politics and religion are two topics that tend to degenerate into a violation of one of the three simple rules above.

The mods and the site admin reserve the right to "lock" or "delete" any discussion that in our opinion, is "heading in the wrong direction."

MOST of all, be respectful of your fellow Cubber's opinions. Don't expect to change someones belief system from a simple forum on the internet.
Post a reply

Shout out to BeaconLight

Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:19 am

Has anyone heard how Bill is doing on Staton Island???

Re: Shout out to BeaconLight

Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:25 pm

Michael:

IIRC, Bill and Bev may still be visiting family - annual trek for the family reunion but I can't remember where it is.

Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:34 pm

No we are back. Just with out juice for a couple of days. I won't burden you here with all the details for I put them in an other post. One thing though While on Hilton Head SC I called the guy watching my dog. He said oh I have Tequila with me on Fire Island so even the dog got a vacatioon.

Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:46 pm

Glad to hear you are fine....

Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:47 pm

beaconlight wrote:No we are back. Just with out juice for a couple of days. I won't burden you here with all the details for I put them in an other post. One thing though While on Hilton Head SC I called the guy watching my dog. He said oh I have Tequila with me on Fire Island so even the dog got a vacatioon.

After reading this sentence twice, I assume the dog's name is Tequila? Anyway glad you're safe !!!

Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:25 pm

Gee it could have been both Bob. I wasn't very careful how I worded that. It was the 4 legged one I talked about but it could have been the bottled one as well.

Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:52 pm

Bill:

Glad you and Bev are alright. It was pretty nasty in NJ and NY

Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:24 pm

Good to hear that you're ok, Bill. Ed

Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:59 pm

Good to hear all is well Bill, watching the reports had me a bit worried :wink:
Post a reply