This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Valuable Resource for DIY Electrical Work

Anything that might not belong on the other message boards!
lazyuniondriver
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 44134
Tractors Owned: 1949 & 1951 Farmall Cubs

Several Snapper Garden Tractors
Circle of Safety: Y

Valuable Resource for DIY Electrical Work

Postby lazyuniondriver » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:57 pm

For those of you that do your own electrical work around the house or farm, I stumbled across this gentleman several years ago who over the last decade has built a really good training resource for both professional and do it yourselfer electricians.

You can keep up to speed of the latest NEC, buy training materials, or browse or participate in the forums with simple or complex questions.

Not being a licensed electrician but capable of performing all phases of electrical work under the supervision of a license holder has made this website a very valuable go to resource for me in calculating capacity, wire size, load, etc. for various projects I undertook that were a little more complicated than the usual 15/20A , 12/14ga wire scenarios.

http://www.mikeholt.com/
"HAVE ALL YOUR DELIVERIES MADE BY UNION DRIVERS"

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Off Topic”