Switch to full style
Anything that might not belong on the other message boards!

Forum rules

1. Keep it clean.
2. Keep the discussion civil.
3. Name calling is not allowed.

Politics and religion are two topics that tend to degenerate into a violation of one of the three simple rules above.

The mods and the site admin reserve the right to "lock" or "delete" any discussion that in our opinion, is "heading in the wrong direction."

MOST of all, be respectful of your fellow Cubber's opinions. Don't expect to change someones belief system from a simple forum on the internet.
Post a reply

Cub Christmas (Again)

Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:59 pm

For some compelling reason I thought I would post this one again for the new guys to see. Yeah, I know, it can get somewhat annoying after a while (sort of like that Fordson snow tractor).

The last two years I had gotten PMs from a member here and there asking the same basic question because they were a little confused about a part of the video. Just for clarification, the battery cable to the starter is 84" long.

Re: Cub Christmas (Again)

Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:07 pm

:thumbsup:

Russ

Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:06 pm

Barnyard wrote:For some compelling reason I thought I would post this one again for the new guys to see. Yeah, I know, it can get somewhat annoying after a while (sort of like that Fordson snow tractor).

The last two years I had gotten PMs from a member here and there asking the same basic question because they were a little confused about a part of the video. Just for clarification, the battery cable to the starter is 84" long.

A favorite of mine right up there with Porky Pig's Blue Christmas and Grandma got run over by a reindeer.
:{_}: It's officially Christmas I've heard the trifecta. :{_}:

I do hope somebody posts that Fordson snow video I haven't seen that (in a couple weeks at least).

Trying to get my starter cable changed to the correct 84" length before the correct police find that 7 footer I've got on there. :oops:

Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:46 am

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
Post a reply