Switch to full style
Anything that might not belong on the other message boards!

Forum rules

1. Keep it clean.
2. Keep the discussion civil.
3. Name calling is not allowed.

Politics and religion are two topics that tend to degenerate into a violation of one of the three simple rules above.

The mods and the site admin reserve the right to "lock" or "delete" any discussion that in our opinion, is "heading in the wrong direction."

MOST of all, be respectful of your fellow Cubber's opinions. Don't expect to change someones belief system from a simple forum on the internet.
Post a reply

Blizzard?

Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:48 pm

Wow, Blizzard warning issued for my county. I guess I need to go to the barn and put on the skids and chains. (hoped that wouldn't be necessary, but I'll get to play in the snow, apparently) I just mowed last week... go figure.
Merry Christmas all!

BTW... got coal again... hehe :lol:

Re: Blizzard?

Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:07 pm

Lotta places need the snow to remedy drought damage for next year.

Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:19 pm

Im glad I dont have to work. This will be our first blizzard sense 1978. Everyone be SAFE out their.

Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:39 pm

Looks like I came through the area, that the snow is falling, just in time. 2227 miles in less than two days. Got home yesterday and I'm still bushed.

Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:28 am

Bill Hudson wrote: 2227 miles in less than two days.

WHAT ???

Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:30 am

Bob Perry wrote:
WHAT ???
Bob...didn't you know that Bill is really Santa - or vice versa? :roll:

Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:36 am

Bob Perry wrote:

WHAT ???

Left Sedona, AZ at 6:30 AM (EST) to take in sunrise at Grand Canyon, left there and headed home. Stayed the night just west of Oklahoma City and then, back in the saddle. Arrived home at 1:40 AM (EST) Monday. 43 hours and 10 minutes, not bad for an old geezer!

Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:30 pm

I won! :lol:
Attachments
photo.JPG

Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:44 pm

Another huge overreaction from the media. I was 17 during the blizzard of 78 and got stuck at home with my parents for 2 weeks, looking back it was the best 2 weeks of my life.
I remember a huge snowblower mounted on the back of a tractor and then two road graders with v-plows following behind it.

Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:52 pm

Bill Hudson wrote:
Bob Perry wrote:

WHAT ???

Left Sedona, AZ at 6:30 AM (EST) to take in sunrise at Grand Canyon, left there and headed home. Stayed the night just west of Oklahoma City and then, back in the saddle. Arrived home at 1:40 AM (EST) Monday. 43 hours and 10 minutes, not bad for an old geezer!

I can't believe it. That is some driving. Glad you guys arrived home safely!
Post a reply