Switch to full style
Anything that might not belong on the other message boards!

Forum rules

1. Keep it clean.
2. Keep the discussion civil.
3. Name calling is not allowed.

Politics and religion are two topics that tend to degenerate into a violation of one of the three simple rules above.

The mods and the site admin reserve the right to "lock" or "delete" any discussion that in our opinion, is "heading in the wrong direction."

MOST of all, be respectful of your fellow Cubber's opinions. Don't expect to change someones belief system from a simple forum on the internet.
Post a reply

Craigslist

Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:55 pm

Did Craigslist change their format or did my computer go haywire?

Re: Craigslist

Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:57 pm

Yes, craigslist has changed for sure! Can't say about your computer. :D

Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:00 pm

Sure hate the looks of it. They need to move the text a bit to the right.

Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:16 am

Bill –click on picture view. The text will move ,and give you a little picture of item . Move your pointer to picture and it enlarges---I like it

Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:51 am

(CUB HUT) wrote:Bill –click on picture view. The text will move ,and give you a little picture of item . Move your pointer to picture and it enlarges---I like it

Yep, that's the way I've been looking at it. I guess I just have to get used to change. :lol:

Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:21 pm

I don't have time right now to look at what you're saying, but a while ago I stopped going to the actual crtaigslist.com and instead I use searchtempest.com, in the past it's been better than the actual craigslist

Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:02 pm

Bob Perry wrote:I don't have time right now to look at what you're saying, but a while ago I stopped going to the actual crtaigslist.com and instead I use searchtempest.com, in the past it's been better than the actual craigslist

I use search tempest if there is a certain thing I'm looking for within so many miles but I use Craigslist when I just want to see what in general is available in our area.
Post a reply