Found a Job !

Wed May 01, 2013 9:18 pm

Just wanted to let you guys know about my new job. It's at one of the big box stores, seasonal temporary. I'm doing my best to make my self invaluable. This is to say thanks to everyone for your thoughts and prayers.The tips for the computer were great.

Re: Found a Job !

Wed May 01, 2013 9:23 pm

Congrats :applause: on the new job. :!:

Wed May 01, 2013 9:41 pm

Good for you! :mrgreen:

Thu May 02, 2013 7:04 am

Congrats

Sat May 04, 2013 6:32 pm

It is easier to get hired when one already has a job. So if it appears that the job will really be temporary, best to start looking for a better job right away. Giving notice before leaving a job will favorably impress both the old and new employer. And always leave on such terms that it would be easy to go back to the old employer.
I know one fellow who took a new, much better job. Laid off 2 months later, went back to his old employer and was hired immediately. Two weeks later, he was recalled as the layoff ended. The old employer asked him to continue working continue 4 hours per day, any hours he chose, while back at the new employer. He did and saved a bundle of money to apply toward a new house.

Sun May 05, 2013 1:20 pm

Good Luck in the new job. :{_}: With your attitude you will become indispensable. Happy Days :D
Donegal Cub.

Mon May 06, 2013 7:12 am

good job. hope you find a better one soon.