Plowing with a New Tractor?

Anything that might not belong on the other message boards!

Moderator: Team Cub

Forum rules
1. Keep it clean.
2. Keep the discussion civil.
3. Name calling is not allowed.

Politics and religion are two topics that tend to degenerate into a violation of one of the three simple rules above.

The mods and the site admin reserve the right to "lock" or "delete" any discussion that in our opinion, is "heading in the wrong direction."

MOST of all, be respectful of your fellow Cubber's opinions. Don't expect to change someones belief system from a simple forum on the internet.

Postby George Willer » Wed Jun 01, 2005 12:46 pm

Jack Fowler wrote:Thanks George for your time,

I understand about the picture taking. If you say it’s worth it, it’s worth it. I really don’t get on the Ford site much I usually “hang out” here. I guess the ”Zang Thang” will be my next present to myself.

Jack Fowler

Jack,

You won't regret it. I know you could make one, but Zane is very reasonable... hard to say for a tightwad like me!
George Willer
http://gwill.net

The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog. Ambrose Bierce
George Willer
Cub Pro
Cub Pro

Zip Code: 43420
Circle of Safety Award
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby JackF » Sat Jun 04, 2005 6:12 am

George said
hard to say for a tightwad like me!

Tightwad George,

I looked up the word “tightwad” and the definition is a miser, a miserly person [syn: cheapskate].Somehow I don’t picture you as a miser or a miserly person/ cheapskate. So went to Thesaurus. I came up with the word “frugal” (Part of Speech: adjective). Synonyms for frugal are careful, conserving, discreet, meticulous, preserving, thrifty and unwasteful. Now that’s what I think who George Willer is.

On another note; I found a town named Tightwad, Missouri. Population 50, location : 38.31114 N, 93.54166 W.This place sounds pretty interesting to me!!!!

Jack Fowler
I’m really good at doing nothing…With that said…I’m really, really good at doing nothing
JackF
10+ Years
10+ Years

Zip Code: 00000

Postby Jim Becker » Sat Jun 04, 2005 9:32 am

I don't know of any other Tightwads, but there is a Frugality near Altoona PA. The population may be zero.
Jim Becker
Team Cub
Team Cub

Zip Code: 55319
Circle of Safety Award
Circle of Safety: Y

Previous

Return to Off Topic