Fri Jun 03, 2005 4:29 pm

Thanks guys. They hasve the swelling down. It was so bad that I was afraid the skin would burst. Of course removing all that fluid has his electrlyte balance a little off. He seemed well enough this morning that I am in Punxatauny PA for my grand dasughters highschool graduation. Bev and I will head home sunday. My brother Don is with dad while I am gone.
I attribute all this success to your prayers. Thank You.

Bill

Sat Jun 04, 2005 9:56 pm

Best wishes to you both. Keep thinking positive. And find somthing to laugh about every day. Us Bill's are tough..

Billy

Sat Jun 04, 2005 10:12 pm

Bill:

I sure hope that your Dad keeps on getting better. Em's and my prayers are with you and Bev as you wait on more news. Am glad he has improved enough for you to attend your Grand-daughters graduation. These are important days and I would bet dollars to doughnuts that your Dad will be waiting for a minute by minute replay.

God in HIS mercy will always provide to each of us in our own time according to our needs. All HE asks is that we believe.

God Bless you all.

Sun Jun 05, 2005 3:16 am

Bill ..sorry to hear about your dad. I hope he will pull through and celebrate more birthdays with you. We will be thinking of you and your dad,.. and you guys are in our prayers too.

:)

Mike